August 1, 2023 — Viridian Capital Advisors, a leading financial and strategic advisory firm serving operators, investors, lenders and acquirers in the legal cannabis, CBD and Psychedelics industries, is pleased to announce that Andrew Lock has joined as Head of the firm’s Corporate Advisory/Restructuring practice. Mr. Lock is an experienced operator with over 30 years of progressive leadership experience in executive management positions in public and private companies.
– Proven leader as member of executive management teams with up to 2,000 employees, and direct responsibility for teams of up to 100.
– Chief Credit Officer of two publicly held banks with revenues of over $500m and net income of over $100mm. During Andy’s tenure as Chief Credit Officer at Monarch Bank, the company achieved strong peer loan growth and top quartile loan quality. He also oversaw all problem asset management, workouts, and disposition activities.
– Chaired or served on numerous internal committees at these banks, including Enterprise Risk, Credit Approval, Credit Policy, Audit, Compliance and Model Risk; served as primary point of contact with State and Federal regulators.
– M&A Consultant to CuraLeaf, where he negotiated the strategic acquisition of a cannabis company and created the strategic and operational plans to optimize existing operations and disparate assets within the context of existing regulatory frameworks.
– In 2021, while with Los Suenos Farms, Andy negotiated multiple acquisitions and capital raises, and eventually the sale of Los Suenos to CuraLeaf.
Scott Greiper, founder and President of Viridian Capital, commented, “The current challenging state of the cannabis/CBD and Psychedelics industries requires an advisor/banker that has a tenure and track record of properly advising clients on capital markets and restructuring alternatives. Since our launch in 2014, Viridian has successfully represented companies, capital providers and acquirers in multiple transactions, and by adding Andy Lock to our team, we have significantly enhanced our bench. I’m thrilled to welcome Andy to the Viridian team.”
Andy Lock stated, “Viridian has always been recognized as a leader in providing capital, M&A, knowledge and thought leadership to the Cannabis, CBD and Psychedelics industries. I’m excited to become part of their industry-leading team.”
About Viridian Capital Advisors
Viridian Capital Advisors, LLC (www.viridianca.com) was established in 2014 as one of the first, and now leading, financial services and data analytics practices in the legal cannabis industry, representing companies, investors, sellers and acquirers. Through our broker-dealer, Bradley Woods & Co. Ltd., our investment banking practice raises capital, facilitates M&A transactions, provides corporate restructuring, and performs sophisticated financial modeling for our clients.
Our strategic advisory practice builds Boards of Directors, provides financial models, sophisticated valuation analyses, and business development opportunities for our clients.
For more information, please visit http://www.viridianca.com