BITS are the everyday cannabis consumable, containing a gentle blend of low-dose cannabinoid ratios and adaptogens so that consumers can do more with less
- BITS™ offer a unique brand platform hinging on 5mg of THC, complemented by additional cannabinoids including CBD, CBG and CBN, and functional adaptogens in five delicious flavor varieties
- BITS™ pectin-based gummies combine tailored cannabinoid ratios and adaptogens for versatility in enhancing an array of everyday use-cases: Acai Affection, Pomegranate R&R, Elderberry Wellness, Guava Go, and Yuzu Zone
- The everyday edible that encourages doing – without overdoing it, BITS™ aim to make the cannabis edible experience more accessible, less intimidating, and enjoyable for all
- BITS™ will be available at Zen Leaf dispensaries and third-party retail locations across Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, and Ohio beginning in early November and will launch in Arizona and Florida soon after
CHICAGO, Nov. 03, 2022 — Verano Holdings Corp. (CSE: VRNO) (OTCQX: VRNOF) (“Verano” or the “Company”), a leading multi-state cannabis company, today announced the launch of BITS™, a new line of low-dose, high-function edibles that allow cannabis consumers to do more with less. Each of BITS’ five initial flavors offer a blend of 5 mg of THC, complementary cannabinoids and adaptogens designed to enhance not overtake, and to make the cannabis edible experience less intimidating, more accessible and enjoyable.
Beginning November 4, 2022, the new product line from Verano will be available across the Company’s Zen Leaf™ dispensaries and third-party retail locations in six core markets: Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey and Ohio, with additional rollouts in Arizona and Florida expected in the near future.
Designed with function in mind, BITS™ aim to enhance everyday experiences by tapping into the many benefits of cannabis and adaptogens. BITS’ novel product profiles include:
- Yuzu Zone: A thoughtful blend of ginseng, reishi, turmeric, THC and CBG, this savvy sativa edible embodies anti-procrastination, meant to help you tackle that lengthy to-do list.
- Elderberry Wellness: A soothing indica blend with equal parts THC and CBD, plus elderflower, elderberry, and acerola, to add a hint of well-being to any cozy comfort.
- Pomegranate R&R: This dreamy indica edible is infused with THC and CBN, plus ashwaganda and lemon balm, to help you discover a more satisfying sleep.
- Acai Affection: This sensual hybrid edible made with THC, rose extract, and rose hip delivers a hint of passion to enhance moments of intimacy.
- Guava Go: This sativa edible is made with THC, coffee fruit and guarana for a natural boost, activating you for whatever the day throws your way.
“Launching BITS adds another powerful and complementary piece to our growing portfolio that appeals to a broad base of cannabis consumers of all experience levels,” said George Archos, Verano Founder and Chief Executive Officer. “With the introduction of BITS across several core markets, we’re excited to drive further momentum while delivering more variety to cannabis consumers to address their diverse individual tastes and wellness needs.”
BITS joins the Company’s growing brand portfolio that includes its namesake offering of Verano Reserve and Essence flower, Swift Lift mini pre-rolled joints, extracts and vaporizers; Encore Edibles, hand-crafted cannabis gummies, hard candies, mints, caramels and chocolates; Avexia topicals, tablets, tinctures and RSO, made to effortlessly enhance any self-care routine; and Savvy flower and vaporizers, larger-format cannabis products catering to more value-driven patients and consumers. For more information on BITS and Verano, visit www.bits.verano.com and www.verano.com.
Verano is a leading, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis operator in the U.S., devoted to the ongoing improvement of communal wellness by providing responsible access to regulated cannabis products. With a mission to address vital health and wellness needs, Verano produces a comprehensive suite of premium, innovative cannabis products sold under its trusted portfolio of consumer brands, including Verano™, Avexia™, BITS™, Encore™, MŪV™ and Savvy™. Verano’s portfolio encompasses 14 U.S. states, with active operations in 13, including 14 production facilities comprising over 1,000,000 square feet of cultivation capacity. Verano designs, builds, and operates dispensaries under retail brands including Zen Leaf™ and MŪV™, delivering a superior cannabis shopping experience in both medical and adult-use markets. Learn more at www.verano.com.